This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertung(en) - 0 im Durchschnitt
Loop gets quieter while soloing
starlord77 Offline
Schlagerfuzzi

Loop gets quieter while soloing
Tweakbox https://www.happywheels.vip/ https://vlc.onl/
Hello! I have a little problem:

I like to play around with my Looper at home (Boss RC2), pick up a few little chords, play something nice over it etc. Now I just wanted to do the following: I can only play the sound except Tone & Volume Change amp. But since I would like to play clean chords and then a distorted solo, I thought, between guitar and looper I just close my Digitech RP 250, first play something clean, then put on Zerre and go.

Works so far wonderful, but I noticed one thing: As soon as I start playing over the loop, the whole loop is audibly quieter. As soon as the guitar detunes again, the loop becomes louder again.

What could that be? Cable not okay? (I have no more replacement cables to test) Or what could that be?

Thank you!
(Dieser Beitrag wurde zuletzt bearbeitet: 05-04-2019, 00:07 von starlord77.)
01-04-2019, 13:00
Suchen Zitieren
elwishone Offline
Schlagerfuzzi

RE: Loop gets quieter while soloing
Kannst du den direkten Download-Link für Tweakbox teilen? shareit apk vidmate app
(Dieser Beitrag wurde zuletzt bearbeitet: 19-11-2020, 11:33 von elwishone.)
19-11-2020, 11:33
Suchen Zitieren

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste

Kontakt | Impressum | gitarrenboard.de | Nach oben | | Archiv-Modus | RSS-Synchronisation