This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertung(en) - 0 im Durchschnitt
Turbonegro - Party Animals
Chris13 Offline
Kammbläser

RE: Turbonegro - Party Animals
Hey Leute,
wie einige von euch sicher wissen, bringen Turbonegro am 9.Mai ihr neues Album \"Party Animals\" heraus. Was erhofft ihr euch davon?
Ihr letztes Album \"Scandinavian Leather\" war ja eher durchwachsen (ich denke, da sind wir uns (fast) alle einig)
Ich bin schon sehr gespannt. Auch wegen der vollmundigen Ankündigungen (wie immer, ich weiß):

“Weve got 11 hits, all of them beautifully negative switchblade serenades”, says Guitarist Euroboy.

Bassist Happy Tom says “It’s like the best bits of The Rolling Stones mixed with the best bits of Black Flag, but composed by Shostakovich, Stalins in-house composer”

Ich glaube (hoffe, bete), dass es ein würdiger Abschluss der schwarzen Trilogie wird.

Was meint ihr?

Hier gibts \"All My Friends Are Dead\" zum Reinhören

\"Give me a chance to shine and I\'ll blind the world\" Rob Aston
28-04-2005, 20:04
Suchen Zitieren
akaidt Offline
Kammbläser

Tja, ich habs ja nun auch endlich mal durchgehört.
Ich kann mich nicht entscheiden ob jetzt das Apocalypse dudes oder PARTY ANIMALS besser ist.
Man muss die Turbos auch zu ihrem Stilwechsel beglückwünschen, sieht gut aus.
--
walk on, with hope in your heart, and youll never walk alone.

Bis einer heult...
14-06-2005, 15:52
Suchen Zitieren

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste

Kontakt | Impressum | gitarrenboard.de | Nach oben | | Archiv-Modus | RSS-Synchronisation